Celler Batea Vall Major Red 2016

$10.00
( 0 Reviews )

In red Vall Major the red Garnacha grape dominates. It imparts an intense fruitiness, freshness and a touch of herbs, all complemented by the spicy notes of the Syrah grape. A full-bodied wine and versatile: it can be enjoyed by itself, with tapas and with any meal.

90% of Garnacha with the rest 10% of Syrah, nice pale cherry color with nose of lively strawberries and raspberries, good acidic palate, elegant and dry, very fresh, nice with paella.

Current stock: 0

Height:
17.00
Width:
7.00
Depth:
7.00
Gift wrapping:
Options available
Shipping:
Calculated at Checkout

0 Reviews

Be the first to review this product.

Add a Review